Replace my: VLC Media Player; for my Toshiba Media Player Satellite C855D-S5100- w/ Newly installed Windows 10

Marilyn_20

Prominent
May 12, 2017
I had just put Windows 10 on my Toshiba Laptop. After this was done, It took off everything Toshiba,(Info); including my Toshiba Media Player; That was playing very well; (Thank You), until I caught up with what they said, would be better for my Laptop computer with new updates! Now; my perfectly good CD-DVD-ROM; don't even recognize, my newly install Windows 10? I can't play DVD's anymore! I thought this was for the best? What's happening?

Solution
WIN 10 absolutely breaks the Toshiba Video/DVD Player App, it's an ongoing problem that I don't think they are going to fix. Win 10 by design does not have media center and installing Win 10 removes the Toshiba software with the ability to do the same.
Just download VLC media player and use that or revert back to your old OS. Toshiba media player for Win 10 does not exist.
WIN 10 absolutely breaks the Toshiba Video/DVD Player App, it's an ongoing problem that I don't think they are going to fix. Win 10 by design does not have media center and installing Win 10 removes the Toshiba software with the ability to do the same.
Just download VLC media player and use that or revert back to your old OS. Toshiba media player for Win 10 does not exist.

Solution