Solved! Replacing Klipsch 2.1 Speakers

A_Squared

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting in this forum. This hasn't been a good month for me when it comes to electronics, first my motherboard shorted out then my Klipsch 2.1 speakers broke again. I just started classes online last Monday so this was not the time for this to happen. Luckily my mother came to my rescue and purchased a new computer for me which will be here by Tuesday. I'll be able to make payments to her with my refunds from school. Then the cable that goes from my satellite speakers to the back of my subwoofer broke. I've replaced the control pod twice and the construction of the plug is garbage. I'm getting fed up. You'd think you'd think for the money the plug would be better quality. So I'm thinking of getting a whole new set of speakers. I've looked at so many reviews recently that my head feels like it's going to explode so I've come to you guys hoping you can help me with this decision. I'm looking for a good sub $250 2.1 system. Thanks in advance for any help.