Report: Google Nexus Two to be Motorola Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunzeal

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2009
i dont trust motorola much, google design much better softwares then motorola, after motorola launched many mobiles with extremely slow speeds like Motorola l9 etc.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
[citation][nom]sunzeal[/nom]i dont trust motorola much, google design much better softwares then motorola, after motorola launched many mobiles with extremely slow speeds like Motorola l9 etc.[/citation]

Its a Motorola device running the Android OS, you dope.

milktea

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
So many smartphones out there now a days. It's really difficult to find a good candy bar phone. I just like the feel of the push of a button rather than putting my finger prints on the screen.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
[citation][nom]mfarrukh[/nom]MOTOROLAs only good phone was MILESTONE, infact it was GREAT[/citation]

I'd have to give this thumbs down too. My motorola v3r always gave me good service. The only reason I stopped using it was because I wanted a different style of phone. It still works fine though.

capcata

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
[citation][nom]fulle[/nom]Its a Motorola device running the Android OS, you dope.[/citation]
Never thought I'd buy a Motorola phone and now I'm very happy with my Milestone.
But I must admit that the StarTAC was a good phone in his days.

Abrahm

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2007
Sounds like a good thing to me. The Droid was the undoubtedly the best phone available until the NexusOne came out, and the NexusOne and Droid are pretty close. I love my Droid, it's a great phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.