Report: iPad Mini Tablet to Use G/F2 Thin-Film Touch Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
Wow. If Apple actually releases the iPad Mini, the masses will go nuts and it'll hurt Samsung's smaller tablets. I'm not sure this is a good thing.

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
I'm looking for a smaller tablet around 7" to carry in my pocket(my pocket fits a 7" and nothing bigger).
Bring up the war in this battle field.
I will pick up the winner ;)

G

Ultimately these suppliers will be responsible for helping push seven to ten million iPad Mini units out to customers by the fourth quarter of 2011.

I think they're late

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Someone must be profiting from all these Apple rumors. Because half of them are utter BS.[/citation]
I think the writers may get paid according to page hits, so, in a way, you're right.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]amdwilliam1985[/nom]I'm looking for a smaller tablet around 7" to carry in my pocket(my pocket fits a 7" and nothing bigger).Bring up the war in this battle field.I will pick up the winner[/citation]

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7'', whatever model suits you. It's great. An iPad mini won't give you more unless you're into iOS.

sundragon

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
wow, talk about sour grapes in the comments section... will you guys be sour grapes when an ipad competitor comes out with the same tech a year later? LOL Such redic hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.