Report: Pegatron to Begin iPhone 5 Shipments Next Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

subaru41

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2006
Woohoo! That is great news to here that Steve Handjobs is coming out with his latest out of date, tiny inferior phone 5, I mean iPhone 5 that still cant play flash, use widgets, or any cool features or customizations, Oh, and I almost forgot to mention how the phone is user friendly for left handed people. Seriously, how retarded is it that you cant switch the lock screen slider to the other direction to accommodate left handed people.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Good article. It begins and ends with rumors (first and last paragraph).
I thought they might have learned something from the IE IQ debacle, but no...
Of course, I'm waiting for the spammers to flood the forum, any minute now.. cause there still isn't any filter in place. Too busy cranking up rumors, I guess.

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
[citation][nom]soo-nah-mee[/nom]Yay, can't wait....to laugh at the throngs of iSheeple waiting in line for the next dummy device.[/citation]

How original.

oldmangamer

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2005
Isn't Pegatron the outfit that made the defective "Tahoe" motherboards for HP? That cost HP a class-action suit and big dollars. Glad Apple uses that ol' lowest bidder model.

G

First time I glanced at teh title i read "pentagon". The debt's a huge deal, I didn't think the government would look to iphones as a means to earn a little cash, lol....

kilo_17

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
[citation][nom]RawOysters[/nom]Who cares? These articles are becoming like Elvis sightings.[/citation]
Then don't read them.

G

So we are iSheep aye?

Samsung is copying every single product that Apple made. So actually Samsung is the sheep. So what are the people that go and buy these copied products from Samsung? :D

dwesely

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2007
I wonder if they iPhone wasn't a massive success if the trolls would still come out on every Apple related article to rant and rave about how uninspired the products are and how ignorant the users are....

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]imasheep[/nom]So we are iSheep aye?Samsung is copying every single product that Apple made. So actually Samsung is the sheep. So what are the people that go and buy these copied products from Samsung?[/citation]

Really? Samsung copies Apple? Since when iPhone has HDMI, top hardware, USB-on-the-Go and other useful SGS II features?

Following your logic (Samsung copies Apple because they also make touchphones), the whole world is made of copycats, because nothing is really original... Apple would be better if they'd actually "copy" some useful stuff from the others; instead they present their unwillingness to do so as an advantage.

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
Apple the greatest marketing company in history. These guys stage break-ins, lawsuits, launch, re-launch campaigns.

I will soon be releasing the iDontGiveAFuck. YOu can purchase this at your local who cares store.

eeide

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]amk-aka-phantom[/nom]Really? Samsung copies Apple? Since when iPhone has HDMI, top hardware, USB-on-the-Go and other useful SGS II features?Following your logic (Samsung copies Apple because they also make touchphones), the whole world is made of copycats, because nothing is really original... Apple would be better if they'd actually "copy" some useful stuff from the others; instead they present their unwillingness to do so as an advantage.[/citation]
My iPhone outputs HDMI...
You obviously have never used an iPhone. USB on the Go?? What are you actively using that for? I can plug in a USB keyboard to my iPhone...Wouldn't really want a mouse.

chronicbint

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2007
I am waiting for the HTC Desire HD SS 2 Evo Storm+ which is out next month or I might wait for the HTC Desire HD SS 2 Evo Storm X+ which is out the month after. Failing that I will be getting the Samsung Galaxy Universe Ultimate Awesome which is out the month after the month after.

G

@amk-aka-phantom:

Its not that Apple invented everything lol. Its how Samsung goes and follows every selling hit Apple creates. Iphone (some samsung phones are very similiar to iphone 3 and iphone 4 in design and software), Ipad... even the box those things come in are totally copied ROFL! Not to mention the galaxy tab "smart cover" or whatever they called it. And they are gonna make some kind of universal tv remote control that has the same design as an iphone 4.

If you dont see all of this, than its not worth talking to you anymore :)

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
Am i still a "sheeple" if I've never owned an iPhone but will buy one? Frankly, four relatives of mine have droids or similar and they all complain about apps being installed wrong or battery life just plain sucking. My dad picked up my brothers iTouch (4th generation) and learned how to use it in a couple weeks. This is a 63 year old man who has been doing masonry and construction his whole life. That is what made my decision right there, its just simple and intuitive. It plays music and i can watch my Netflix on it.

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
[citation][nom]rebel1280[/nom]Am i still a "sheeple" if I've never owned an iPhone but will buy one? Frankly, four relatives of mine have droids or similar and they all complain about apps being installed wrong or battery life just plain sucking. My dad picked up my brothers iTouch (4th generation) and learned how to use it in a couple weeks. This is a 63 year old man who has been doing masonry and construction his whole life. That is what made my decision right there, its just simple and intuitive. It plays music and i can watch my Netflix on it.[/citation]I have 3 iPod Touches (all 4th gen.) at home (mine, my wife's, and my 4 yr. old daughter's). They are great for streaming Pandora and XM/Sirius, watching Netflix in bed, learning games for my daughter, and for using as a remote control for my PC. We are very happy with them, but I still don't really like Apple.
As much as I like the iPod Touch, if I could buy a wifi only Android device for under $200, I would replace mine in a heartbeat.
I would never buy an iPhone for many reasons, but the main one is that I’ve had 2 people try to use theirs in my home, one through AT&T and one through Verizon, and neither of them could get even 1 bar of reception. Conversely, my wife’s HTC Incredible 2 gets great reception throughout my home, and it is also through Verizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.