Research Could Fuel Cars with Urine

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
I have no problem with this.
But it will happen the same time the ultra-cells come out, so whats the point?

[/sarcasm]

Vaporware.

ColMirage

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
Might as well just make an engine that works on water. What if you run out of "gaz" and don't feel like peeing? You're screwed. You gotta drink water and wait until it goes through your system.

Luscious

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2006
Great - now instead of filling up at the gas pump we'll be chanting "Who's for another round?" at the local pub...

ROTFLMAO

battery

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2008
Options:
1) Pay for gas
2) Piss

No more going to garbage gas stations on long trips, portable urinal & fuel - two birds one stone

IronRyan21

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2008
This would be great for Las Vegas, NV where I live, since our local govt deems it safe to dump our waste into our drinking water supply.

okibrian

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
You know those long road trips were you got to piss really bad, but have no good place to pull over and piss? Problem solved! Pull a hose out from under the drivers seat and piss right into the fuel tank. Awsome! Also, I workout a lot so I drink about 4 lt. of water a day. As a result I piss a lot, so I guess I could open my very own fueling station. :)

Caffeinecarl

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2008
This would seriously rock if you could get a system designed that could work with both water OR piss. Piss of course being the optimal fuel source requiring far less voltage.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
I can just see it now when you're driving down the highway. Every so often on the side of the road you see a guy with his pants around his ankles with his crotch pressed against the side of the car.

"Just needs some fuel buddy!"

This begs the question though; how would women drivers refuel? (something tells me I don't want a response to that...) :)

Upendra09

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
Good thing they didn't chose water thought, this is a fact:

Fresh water is going to run out in another 25 yrs. using water cells would make that even worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS