Restoring an Iphone? Please help i'm desperate

kaylenj

Estimable
Aug 26, 2014
I forgot my iphone 4 passcode and i tried so many times the phone became disabled, so i put it in recovery mode and tried to restore it and it turned out i also had to update it and as it was updating my phone turned on and itunes had a message saying "cant connect to iphone because it is locked with a passcode".... i cant find a way to restore it and reset passcode! please help.

modernwar99

Estimable
Jul 9, 2014
The phone is 2 days old and you forgot your password? high unlikely. If Apple and Verizon can't help neither can anyone on this forum. I doubt anyone on this forum will give someone information that allows them to bypass a password.
If the phone truly belongs to you, try calling Apple again.

kaylenj

Estimable
Aug 26, 2014

I'm 14 years old! Its the first day of school and i have so many things going on i forgot, my parents are so mad at me and i swear i'm not trying to bypass a password i have school tomorrow and im tired as hell, but i'm trying my hardest to restore this, so i put it in recovery mode and tried to restore it and it turned out i also had to update it and as it was updating my phone turned on and itunes had a message saying "cant connect to iphone because it is locked with a passcode".... i cant find a way to restore it and reset passcode! So please help, i'm 14 not a criminal mastermind and i wouldn't be in Itunes without an Apple ID of a phone that BELONGS to me!.