Resurrected Kazaa Now Available on iPhone, iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]....Not if your in the US which is THE only place to be, in spite of who is running it[/citation]

the only place to be if you want to be flat broke and have everyone around you elect politicians with an IQ of 2 to run the country

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]the only place to be if you want to be flat broke and have everyone around you elect politicians with an IQ of 2 to run the country[/citation]

Speak for yourself about the "flat broke" comment.

G

^^ This, and I'm pretty sure the US doesn't have a monopoly on stupid politicians...

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]Elite Marksman[/nom]^^ This, and I'm pretty sure the US doesn't have a monopoly on stupid politicians...[/citation]

it sure seems that way when all your news channel's constantly report on them. With the rest of the world watching

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
the US is tanking ppl, I'm a foreign economics student, and all the profs just shake their heads at the states.

The euro is tanking to for that matter tho

It's good to be Canadian :D

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]SneakySnake[/nom]the US is tanking ppl, I'm a foreign economics student, and all the profs just shake their heads at the states.The euro is tanking to for that matter thoIt's good to be Canadian[/citation]

what tanked the us the worst, if you know?
was it adjustable rate mortgages, and the morons who got them because they were cheaper than fixed at the time, than the bank jacked them, foreclosed and carp... because thats what i hear more often than anything else, and could use an outside prospective on it, i don't want to here what is causing it now, but what kicked it all off.

[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]it sure seems that way when all your news channel's constantly report on them. With the rest of the world watching[/citation]

meh, what i want to do, if i ever become president, would be to put a 300 page bill with tons of good things, but about 40 pages of REALLY bad, such as reinstating slavery, allowing cp to be produced and distributed and allowing for the public execution of foreigners if they make you angry. i would put the bill throw ever part of the government who votes on laws.

there will be a part at the very end telling my plan, that this is to publicly eject from office anyone who votes yes on the bill, as they didn't even read it, and if anyone talks about the bill, they will be bugged during the proceedings under the patriot act, as anyone who would potentially vote yes on it could be seen as a domestic terrorist, would be tried in court for obstructing justice, and justice in this case, weeding out bad politicians. their job is to read, and decide, if they don't read, than why have them?

this is probably way off topic, but had the idea in my head for a few years now.

CaedenV

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
wait a sec, if memory serves correctly Kazaa was going down in flames long before the Gov't got to it. I remember being in high school and college and making quite a bit of side money because morons kept getting viruses from it, and then I would teach them about other 'cleaner' pirating solutions which were gaining more credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.