Solved! RGB Sync across everything

SneakyGuy

Commendable
May 15, 2016
So I wanna sync my RGB lighting across MOBO RAM Keyboard and mouse.. The problem is I have a Gigabyte MOBO, a HypeX RAM, a HyperX Keyboard and a Logitech Mouse.. So almost everything is different.. Does anyone know any apps that will be able to sync all those together?

Solution
You can't. The only way to have all the lighting under 1 eco-system is to have all components from same/ compatible brands.

This is something you need to watch out for while you're buying your components.

Unfortunately your only option is to download the lighting program for each one separately and hope to god that they play well together, or you could go and buy a different brand of peripherals that might be compatible with gigabytes program. That way you would have more components under 1 eco-system.
Aug 27, 2018
You can't. The only way to have all the lighting under 1 eco-system is to have all components from same/ compatible brands.

This is something you need to watch out for while you're buying your components.

Unfortunately your only option is to download the lighting program for each one separately and hope to god that they play well together, or you could go and buy a different brand of peripherals that might be compatible with gigabytes program. That way you would have more components under 1 eco-system.

Solution