Solved! Right speaker is not working

Mar 14, 2018
i have 2 polk T50 speakers, one on the left and one on the right side of my desk. i also have a polk T30 center speaker, with a PSW10 10 inch sub all connected to a Pioneer VSX-530-K 5.1 Channel AV Receiver. Managed to get all of it working at one point, but a couple days ago we didnt have internet so i swapped it to bluetooth audio and it worked fine, but when i swapped it back to my pc audio the right speaker stopped working. if i swap it back to bluetooth it works fine, ive tried changing the cables and nothing has worked so far.

Solution
It strongly suggest that there is faulty signal cables between your computer and the amplifier. What happens if you just swap R/L channels on that cable (assuming you use RCA connectors) - does right speaker sound and the left speaker silent?

Grobe

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
It strongly suggest that there is faulty signal cables between your computer and the amplifier. What happens if you just swap R/L channels on that cable (assuming you use RCA connectors) - does right speaker sound and the left speaker silent?

Solution
Mar 14, 2018

if i swap the cables the audio swaps from the left speaker to the right speaker.