Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2018
Hello! I got a laptop - Dell Inspiron 7577, and I am getting mouse troubles, when i play any game, especially some First Player game, my mouse moving not that smoothly, it ran very smooth on old laptop that has very bad hardware, now I have good hardware, and I am still getting some lags, and freezes, like fps is around 60, but it can go under 60, sometimes my mouse is just not smooth, sometimes its freezing a bit, so help me, please! With FPS lagging, and that mouse not smoothness. Mouse is Logitech G602. I assure you that mouse was smooth on old laptop.

So you are using an external mouse then. Since this is an older mouse, it may just not be working as well anymore. You may also want to try updating the drivers for it to see if that helps.

Another option would be to try using the laptops touchpad rather than an external mouse.

Then there has to be an issue going on with the game itself. I would still suggest updating drivers and trying the touch pad instead to see if it works. Also, depending on the browser you are playing in, you may need to clear out its history and cache, restart the computer (turn it off and back on) and then try again.

Just be sure you back up anything you need to save from the browser and note and needed passwords, sign ins, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.