Rumor: Google's Tablet (or Platform) Called Google Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Guess the tablet is prob. not aimed at the professional market then.
Don't see some suit using a 'Google Play' device in his corner office :)

jaber2

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
Here is a recipe for a great tablet:
1 - Upgradable OS
2 - Has USB 3.0, MicroSD, eSata, Wi FI and G4
3 - Secure.
4 - Large Screen
5 - Front and Back Cams
What would you like to see in a fun play google tablet?

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
[citation][nom]descendency[/nom]7 inches is too small. Google needs to be in the 10 inch market with Full HD screens like everyone else is going to be.[/citation]

I disagree, I thought I wanted a 10" tablet, but I picked up a cheap 7" and I love the size. It's plenty big enough for content, plus you can type with it in your hands. Of course there is preference, but I would not knock a 7".

G

@freggo: maybe he will google play with himself in that corner office....

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
[citation][nom]jaber2[/nom]Here is a recipe for a great tablet:1 - Upgradable OS2 - Has USB 3.0, MicroSD, eSata, Wi FI and G43 - Secure.4 - Large Screen 5 - Front and Back Cams What would you like to see in a fun play google tablet?[/citation]

I would LOVE to start seeing IR blasters put on the front edge of these things. Then you could write a little app to emulate any universal remote control ever. How many of you guys use the tablet while you're watching TV? Tell me that wouldn't be epic.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]Anonymous[/nom]@freggo: maybe he will google play with himself in that corner office....[/citation]

Yeah, with the right media on the tablet he may indeed "play with his Google" ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.