Rundll error message

G

I'm getting a Rundll error message on my win95b system every time I enter windows. It says:

Error in 3dfxv2ps.dll
Missing Entry: UdateRegSettings

All of this came after I reinstalled win95b(wasnt a clean install). This is an older computer that i'm adding to my network which has a diamond monster 2 voodoo2 card installed. I did go out and get the newest drivers I could find for it, but its still giving me the same problem. All of the old games and stuff still works on it though, but I have to go into "dxdiag" and I have to run the little box tests before I can run any games. I'm not too familiar with dealing with registry settings, and I have a feeling thats what it is since its saying "udate regsettings". Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

G

There is most likely just a dead link in your registry. Press the start button and Select Run, now type in: "regedit" and press return, search using the built in Find utility in the registry for "3dfxv2ps.dll" and delete any references to it. (Make sure you backup your registry first) Then all should be well.