S3 screen wont turn on

LongLegsMcgee

Estimable
Apr 24, 2014
I got my galaxy s3 through us cellular at wal mart in early october.
about a month ago i dropped the phone resulting in one small crack at the bottom and the screen immediately stopped working. the menu and back buttons at the bottom of the screen do light up but the screen itself stays completely back. i can somewhat feel around to unluck my phone and play music but thats it. what do i need to do to fix this?

Solution
The best solution would be to take it to the Samsung Customer Service Center or back to Walmart. But before that, you might try turning it on to recovery mode. boot while holding the volume up, home button and power button simultaneously. This might help you turn on to recovery mode. If unsuccessful, go to a service center, preferably go to Samsung Customer Service Center.

siam672

Estimable
Feb 25, 2014
The best solution would be to take it to the Samsung Customer Service Center or back to Walmart. But before that, you might try turning it on to recovery mode. boot while holding the volume up, home button and power button simultaneously. This might help you turn on to recovery mode. If unsuccessful, go to a service center, preferably go to Samsung Customer Service Center.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS