Samsung 4k UHD help

Cori1968

Commendable
Dec 14, 2016
I recently bought a UN50K630D Samsung 4k UHD tv, and have not yet been able to connect to the Internet. It states that I'm connected to the network but not the Internet. I've tried wired and wireless. I've tried changing the DNS Server to 8888 and 8844 as suggested, nothing! When I do the smart hub connection test, it gets to stage 3 then says ISP blocking service, error code 2, contact Samsung Service Center. I emailed Samsung and they made a few suggestions but I haven't found anything that works yet. I'm not techie at all, and I'm getting very frustrated. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've done a lot of Googling, I asked an employee at Best Buy (who said he'd never heard of this issue, but I can pay $100.00 for the Geek Squad to come look at it), I don't know what else to do. Thanks to anyone who can offer assistance.

Solution
I have a different model however, I would assume it is a smart TV and you should have your Emanual to consult on the TV internet connection. I had to modify my security ISP settings in the modem to accept the TV connection. It may ask for a security code to modem when attempting to link.?

MeanMachine41

Estimable
May 8, 2014
I have a different model however, I would assume it is a smart TV and you should have your Emanual to consult on the TV internet connection. I had to modify my security ISP settings in the modem to accept the TV connection. It may ask for a security code to modem when attempting to link.?

Solution