Samsung Announces $1,000 'Luxury' Galaxy Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]usfs[/nom]Guz guss wut i boughed this cause it was luxery i am all aboot dat shit sun i liek wat da fuk no leaver case or bwoo touf head said no tnx k lol. SO glad taht samsung gunna give me option of bain moar stuf wiff my tab LOL u baddyz probly gun be liek LOL WUT U DOIN SUMSUNG BAT UR JUST DUM.[/citation]
ummm.....what?

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Bluetooth headset and a leather case and that somehow justifies a $1000 price tag and the term "luxury"? Does this mean even the rich, "unveiled at the Millionaire Fair in Europe", get fleeced?

usfs

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]ummm.....what?[/citation]

Guys guess what I bought this because it was luxury and I am all about that shit. Son, I was like "What The Fuck" no leather case or Bluetooth headset no thank you sir *Laugh*. I am extremely pleased that Samsung is going to give me the option of over paying for items with my tab. You people will most likely hate this plan because you are of insufficient intelligence to understand its great bargain.

kkiddu

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2009
[citation][nom]usfs[/nom]Guys guess what I bought this because it was luxury and I am all about that shit. Son, I was like "What The Fuck" no leather case or Bluetooth headset no thank you sir *Laugh*. I am extremely pleased that Samsung is going to give me the option of over paying for items with my tab. You people will most likely hate this plan because you are of insufficient intelligence to understand its great bargain.[/citation]

If I ever get on the Nobel Committee, I'll award you a peace prize for helping extraterrestrials communicate with humans.

kkiddu

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2009
[citation][nom]kkiddu[/nom]If I ever get on the Nobel Committee, I'll award you a peace prize for helping extraterrestrials communicate with humans.[/citation]

Oh, it was you who wrote the original post. Peace prize cancelled.

G

[citation][nom]guruofchem[/nom]Those of us who don't speak Cretin appreciate the translation - thanks muchly![/citation]

point made succinctly in the first post I thought.

AGPC

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
No thanks.

Between the choice of a I-pad and a andriod i chose I-pad
and i hate Mac os!
Why? bcasue the i pad is light and comes at a good price

quantum mask

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
[citation][nom]usfs[/nom]Guz guss wut i boughed this cause it was luxery i am all aboot dat shit sun i liek wat da fuk no leaver case or bwoo touf head said no tnx k lol. SO glad taht samsung gunna give me option of bain moar stuf wiff my tab LOL u baddyz probly gun be liek LOL WUT U DOIN SUMSUNG BAT UR JUST DUM.[/citation]
I'm sorry, what did you say?

AMW1011

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
Oh so the already extremely overpriced Galaxy Tab now has an even more expensive version of its self. Awesome.

$300-$400 for a tablet, or GTFO. These current prices are just retarded.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]qu3becker[/nom]Sorry for the BAD joke but:Can it play Crysis?[/citation]
Sure, if you're willing to stream. :)
My PSPgo can play PS3 games, though they're streamed over Wifi, and the input lag is too much for most games. :)

Leather case. Simple idea, but I still like it. However, my mother works with fine European leather occasionally, it's still not that expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.