Samsung Confirms Several WP7 Devices for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Wont be touching samsung thanks, burnt by the Omnia and will never go back..

HTC FTW!!!

footsoldier

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
[citation][nom]moricon[/nom]Wont be touching samsung thanks, burnt by the Omnia and will never go back..HTC FTW!!![/citation]
[citation][nom]moricon[/nom]Wont be touching samsung thanks, burnt by the Omnia and will never go back..HTC FTW!!![/citation]

U ever used Samsung Galaxy?

thillntn

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2010
Wife has had several samsung barphones,no issues. Please change your mind, keep internet connection sharing Microsoft! I don't see me buying any phone without tethering.

mosu

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
It's not always the hardware to blame and I believe Samsung is one of the best hardware providers on the market, with a very good hardware and technical support for it's products.I like Galaxy too.

G

Two of my friends have the Galaxy, batteries are faulty on both of them, I have had samsung products fail on me in a never ending stream, from HDD's (Over 10 in one year, go figure, worse even than seagate's bad 750Gb batch in the same period) to TV's to broken phones..

Like I said, I will never touch samsung again!!

HTC FTW (Never had an Issue wit HTC phones personally, used HTC since 02XDA Exec, TyNt2 HD and now Touch Pro 2, and cant wait for next HTC android)

Status
Not open for further replies.