Samsung Galaxy 3 Tab Powers up but only shows logo then freezes

oboe_gal

Prominent
Aug 20, 2017
My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 won't power up after being in storage. Only shows the logo when I push the volume up and power button together. Nothing else happens have checked battery cable and charger everything is fine. Too bad I really liked this tablet.

Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load. If it does you won't be able to do most things, as it is a restricted mode, however, this means it is probably a bad app(s), bad app update(s), malware or a virus on the device that needs to be uninstalled/removed. One the item(s) are gone, then restart the device and it should load correctly.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Elcaptino Android Tablets 0
H Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 4
N Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 5
C Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1