samsung galaxy s duos turns off automatically for unknown reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikNikKoKo

Estimable
May 21, 2014
my samsunng galaxy s duos shuts down automatically. when i turn it on again it will show that the battery is 1-5% but when i connect it with the battery charger, the battery level was like 60-70%. i noticed that this happens when the wifi is on. pls. help. Thanks.

NikNikKoKo

Estimable
May 21, 2014
no it is not rooted. i think the problem is the battery because whenever i open apps (not just the wifi), it will turn off for like 1 min after i open the app, and before it turns off, it will show the Android System then turns off.

Ronnwen Embalsado

Estimable
Sep 16, 2014
Me too my samsung duos 2 are automatic switching off and when i switch on my phone battery are almost 60-70 % and my phone are automatic switching off again and again :(
So please help me how to fix it :(
Love u guys :*

Dianita

Estimable
Sep 21, 2014
Hi. I'm having the same problem with the same kind of phone. It seems to be the battery. The solution would be to get a new one at Samsung store. That's what i'm going to do. If it continues I'll wait to finish my contract and get a new iphone. :)

G

same problem ...Samsung S3..automatically turning on and turning off.. I changed the battery but problem is still there..
any solution.

ram1992

Estimable
May 7, 2015
Hi Friends,
I also experienced the same problem,I too thought that my Wifi is making this problem
but my Wifi is not a cause for the problem, Also I rooted my phone and no problem from that
also. Then I checked my battery's power with my tongue, I didn't feel the power in my battery.
Then I used a thin pin like instrument to wipe out some minute dust on the battery's output.
Now there is no issue with my Phone, It's not shutting down. Even you feel the power on your
battery, clean that once. Consider this before buying new Battery.
I hope this will fix...
Regards, Ram

Aishee Pal

Estimable
Jun 29, 2015

phoneguidereq

Estimable
Dec 5, 2015

yes me too facing the same problem, replacing battery is also seems to be costly, it's cost is 1300 for original battery and so i tried selling in olx also but people ask it for mere 2000. i am so upset with samsung s duos2.

chandruu

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016

but my mobile is wifi off just i'm seeing pictures and videos its automatically switched off what to do

Hamza 24

Commendable
Jun 21, 2016
I did the same with my phone but no use......I showed it to a freind of mine and he saic Io change the battery bcz it was swelled.
Im planing to change the battery.thnx any way.

Neeraj_12

Commendable
Dec 21, 2016
I have seen this thing with older phones as well and the solution was pretty simple.
just stuck a roll of paper at the end of the battery so that the phone pins and battery terminals get in very close contact.
I think the problem arises due to phone pins gets pushed inside of phone after years of use/misuse hence a space is created between pins and terminals therefore there is not sufficient power for the phone to stay on.

Status
Not open for further replies.