Solved! Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P7500) won't turn on or charge

itzblazik

Prominent
May 25, 2018
Hey there,

I have recieved this tablet a few days a ago, ordered original samsung charger and tried charging it up and turning it on, however the tablet wont turn on (not even a battery icon doesn’t show up). I tried taking it apart, disconnecting the battery for a while connector, holding the power button and volume buttons in various combinations but no luck. I also tried charging it with higher voltage charger (I read somewhere that it might help) but recieved the same result as before.

Asking here is kind of my last resort because I need it fixed asap, any ideas please ?

EDIT: The tablet has been charging all night and still doesn't turn on.

Solution
It could have a dead battery or the tablet itself could be dead (internal parts damaged/dead). There is no way we can test that from here or know for certain.

You would have to either replace the battery yourself, or take it to a local tech who can test if it is the battery or something else that is wrong with the tablet. I would just be sure to call around to a few places to see what they would charge to just look it over and tell you what the issues is, before doing any work, that way you know if it is actually worth the cost.
It could have a dead battery or the tablet itself could be dead (internal parts damaged/dead). There is no way we can test that from here or know for certain.

You would have to either replace the battery yourself, or take it to a local tech who can test if it is the battery or something else that is wrong with the tablet. I would just be sure to call around to a few places to see what they would charge to just look it over and tell you what the issues is, before doing any work, that way you know if it is actually worth the cost.

Solution

itzblazik

Prominent
May 25, 2018

thank you, I'll try to ask around and see what I can do.