Samsung GT-I9190 Mini problem

Umair Asim

Estimable
Feb 20, 2014
Please Help me guys. I searched all over the internet but cannot found solution for my problem. Issue is i cannot move or install apps to my externel Sd card. They move only into Internal SD Card. Even Whatts app cannot link to SD card. I upgraded my Android to 4.4.2. Rooted my Mobile. Install dozens of file manager like LINk2SD, Move To Sd but they only Move Apps to internal Sd Card. Even I cant delete my media files from External Sd card , their pop up a msg by saying that due to android security you cant delete. My Sd card not Read only. Please help me or should i break this cell. Its really Annoying.

Solution
It isn't a problem (well not a problem with the device). Unless the device is running "Marshmallow" it cannot move apps over to the SD card to run from there. Most apps are set to run on "Internal" storage only, hence why then won't move to an SD card. In "Marshmallow" the SD card can be made "Internal" rather than the standard "External" which then allows it to hold apps (as long as the manufacturer hasn't restricted the option, it happens).

You may well be getting the error message from security due to the phone being rooted, but that I can't say for sure. For that information, and how to make the SD card allow for apps on a rooted phone, you would better served asking about it in the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum...
It isn't a problem (well not a problem with the device). Unless the device is running "Marshmallow" it cannot move apps over to the SD card to run from there. Most apps are set to run on "Internal" storage only, hence why then won't move to an SD card. In "Marshmallow" the SD card can be made "Internal" rather than the standard "External" which then allows it to hold apps (as long as the manufacturer hasn't restricted the option, it happens).

You may well be getting the error message from security due to the phone being rooted, but that I can't say for sure. For that information, and how to make the SD card allow for apps on a rooted phone, you would better served asking about it in the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum. http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html They would be able to assist with rooted devices.

Solution
No not at all. Just that the device you have doesn't come with "Marshmallow" and may not be normally upgradable to it. Plus some manufacturers have put limitations on some phones, so that even when they have the right Android version, it still doesn't work. Now involving rooting, that isn't my area. :) Hence the suggestion to post in that forum.