Samsung Smart TV can't find any wifi networks (UE32J5500AK)

omgcheez554

Commendable
Sep 15, 2016
When I try to search for wifi networks on my TV, it searches for literally half a second and then says it can't find any.

I have a virgin media router and also a wifi repeater, both of which work fine.

Solution
I had something similar happen with my UN65KS8000FXZA (2016). It would connect to my home wifi network, but then it would say it wasn't connected to the internet. Other devices worked fine on my wifi network (including an Amazon Fire stick). The next day, the tv suddenly was able to find the internet.

However, I had intermittent connection issues. It was really slow or some of my streaming services had a poor connection. I finally decided to use the hardwire network connection to my power line extender and now it works fine.

MyTVHelp

Commendable
Dec 19, 2016
I had something similar happen with my UN65KS8000FXZA (2016). It would connect to my home wifi network, but then it would say it wasn't connected to the internet. Other devices worked fine on my wifi network (including an Amazon Fire stick). The next day, the tv suddenly was able to find the internet.

However, I had intermittent connection issues. It was really slow or some of my streaming services had a poor connection. I finally decided to use the hardwire network connection to my power line extender and now it works fine.

Solution