S Audio 1
M Audio 1
L Audio 5
K Audio 2
R Audio 1
G Audio 1
B Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Help - Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 (series 1) to Samsung Smart TV 65F9000
Solved! How can I connect a Marantz Home Cinema receiver with a Samsung Smart TV
I have a older model Emerson VCR with just yellow and white connection on my Samsung smart TV there is a picture but no sound
Solved! How do I connect a sharp smart tv to Samsung 3d blueray surround
What type of audio wire do I get to connect new Samsung smart tv brand new paid $330 for it @Best Buy (not sure of model) but
how to connect bose AV28 media center to new SAMSUNG QE65Q9FNATXXU 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV
How to connect my Bose Lifestyle 28 series 1 to Samsung Smart tv Series 6
How to samsung 40 inch smart tv series 5 5200 connects with kenwood kr-6080 reciever
How can i connect my samsung smart tv to my klh audio system with optical cord to get soundal
Cannot Connect LG TV and Samsung Soundbar
problem connecting samsung smart tv with 5.1 active speakers using 5.1CH HDMI Audio Extractor Decode AC3/DST to 5.1 Amplifier
Connecting a Samsung 6300, UN75J6300
CAN I connect a Bose bluetooth speaker to a model UN55J620DAFXZA Samsung smart tv
How do I connect my Kenwood KR V5090 receiver to my samsung smart tv?
Connect Bose Lifestyle 5 to Samsung smart tv
Is Samsung Smart TV with optic plug connecting to a Bose Sound Touch tv
I bought samsung m5570 led smart tv and best buy 2.1 samsung speaker...When I connect both with optical cable via connector bu
Connecting a Samsung smart TV that has direct TV to a Koss digital home theatre system. please help
how to get Sennheiser 160 digital RF headphones to connect to my Samsung 32 inch smart TV(2016-17 model))
How o I connect a Bluetooth speaker to my Samsung smart v series 6200

ASK THE COMMUNITY