Samsung Soundbar Has Optical Cable and RCA HDTV Does Not. What are my options?

ufofiend

Prominent
Mar 9, 2017
What a pain to get this thing and not be able to use it because of something so simple. The Samsung Soundbar has the optical cable in and tv does not have an optical cable out. I see converters but not sure which one I need or if it will work. So gathering data because none of the companies can help worth a flip that is for sure. Any help would be much grateful and direction to what I need to purchase exactly. Geek S(((( wants 140 to come out. lol I paid that for the Soundbar practically.

Samsung Soundbar HW-K360

RCA LED55G55R120Q 55" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV

If someone could explain this to a slow jaded paranormal radio show host and author I would be much grateful.

ufofiend

Prominent
Mar 9, 2017
That definitely looks promising. I will try it out and see what's up. So many converters adapters etc I was clueless and would have bought the wrong one. I will let u know. Thanks.

ufofiend

Prominent
Mar 9, 2017
I got what you said but still not working and it looks like the right thing for sure. Maybe just be this RCA TV. I dunno. Soundbar works for my DirectV box just wanted to be able to switch it between my consoles and desktop to. Oh well welcome to planet mother trucker. lol