Samsung tab3 not showing battery percentage

ladytaz922

Estimable
Sep 4, 2014
I've noticed that the battery percentage on my tab3 was not changing after hours of charging (or even hours of usage). It simply remained on 100%. I knew that it wasn't right because the battery life should have decreased some so I restarted the tablet and the battery went down to 42%. So I connected the tablet to charger over night and the next morning it was still at 42%. I again restarted the tablet and it went back up to 100%, where it remained for hours until I restarted again so that it would show the actual battery percentage. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, what did you do to fix the issue? I just don't want to have to keep restarting the tablet to see the actual battery percentage. Thanks.

Solution
Not certain what the issue is, but if you want a quick, dirty fix, you could just get one of the many battery apps off the Play Store. I believe a bunch of them have little battery icons that do essentially the same thing as the stock one.
Not certain what the issue is, but if you want a quick, dirty fix, you could just get one of the many battery apps off the Play Store. I believe a bunch of them have little battery icons that do essentially the same thing as the stock one.

Solution