Solved! Samsung TV opens 600 router sessions

Jan 20, 2021
My Samsung Q6085" smart TV opens over 600 sessions on my Zykel wifi router which causes the internet speed to drop massively. Does anyone know why this happens??

I connect the tV via ethernet cable directly to the router and then almost instantly when logging into my router to check the traffic the TV has opened over 600 sessions sometimes more. I've cleared the cache etc and offloaded unused apps but nothing helps.

Getting no help from Samsung so wondered if anybody her could help?

Moderators - if there is a better forum for this post to go on please feel free to move.

Thanks

Jan 20, 2021
My Samsung Q60T85" smart TV opens over 600 sessions on my Zykel wifi router which causes the internet speed to drop massively. Does anyone know why this happens??

I connect the tV via ethernet cable directly to the router and then almost instantly when logging into my router to check the traffic the TV has opened over 600 sessions sometimes more. I've cleared the cache etc and offloaded unused apps but nothing helps.

Getting no help from Samsung so wondered if anybody her could help?

Moderators - if there is a better forum for this post to go on please feel free to move.

Thanks