Samsung tv sees wireless network, pw screen disappears

Geoffrey_1

Estimable
Aug 30, 2015
My Samsung TV picks up the wifi signal, and shows the network. When I pick my network the password screen shows up then immediately disappears without allowing me to enter my pw. HELP!!!

Rudy_1

Estimable
Sep 16, 2015
Im having the same problem with my tv pn51e550 I have connected my tv using the soft ap connection but it's still connected wirelessly so it's not the wifi card on the tv. Alot of people are having this problem with different models of smart tvs, it has to be a firmware issue my tv was fine until the latest firmware was updated to it, I currently have firmware 002004 according to the menu

Rudy_1

Estimable
Sep 16, 2015
Im having the same problem with my tv pn51e550 I have connected my tv using the soft ap connection but it's still connected wirelessly so it's not the wifi card on the tv. Alot of people are having this problem with different models of smart tvs, it has to be a firmware issue my tv was fine until the latest firmware was updated to it, I currently have firmware 002004 according to the menu

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 13
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 1