Save game data to google play with broken screen on tablet

petico

Estimable
Jan 8, 2015
broke the screen on my hudl 2, the glass is cracked, it still displays but it no longer responds to touch except the corner of it. My question is, i have a game on there that i never connected to google play, is there any way to get the saved data of the game to either save to google play or to use on bluestacks (android emulator for pc)

Solution
If it is rooted or not than root it(don't if you are going to return to company)than download titanium backup wich will allow ypu to back up the app and data. Only issue is to restore to a diffrent device that would have to be rooted.(I don't know if bluestacks has root but android x86 does). You could also try settingnup google play now and it might back up. As for the touch issue buy a bluetooth mouse(not with a dongle just bluetooth)and pair it it will allow you to use it just like a pc bypassing the touch. You also could use a usb mouse if you buy a usb otg wire but your device must support it. If you are rooted you could try a vnc app and connect to your device from another device(like screen mirroring) or without root try mobizen

bzand

Estimable
Jul 10, 2015
If it is rooted or not than root it(don't if you are going to return to company)than download titanium backup wich will allow ypu to back up the app and data. Only issue is to restore to a diffrent device that would have to be rooted.(I don't know if bluestacks has root but android x86 does). You could also try settingnup google play now and it might back up. As for the touch issue buy a bluetooth mouse(not with a dongle just bluetooth)and pair it it will allow you to use it just like a pc bypassing the touch. You also could use a usb mouse if you buy a usb otg wire but your device must support it. If you are rooted you could try a vnc app and connect to your device from another device(like screen mirroring) or without root try mobizen

Solution