Assassinharry

Honorable
Sep 2, 2012
Not sure if this is the best category to choose but here goes, I own 3 media devices: an Xbox, a PS3 and a Tv Box. I also have two screens that I can use to display the output of any of my media devices on, But what I am looking for is a system that I can set up where I can select what output I want my device to be displayed upon without fumbling around with cables. all three run on HDMI cables.

An example of what I am looking for would be, should I want to play a game on my console on one tv while another person watches Tv channels on the other one. A sort of switch that I can press that would allow me to define what screen I want to view it from

you could accomplish this with some hdmi switches.

i would wire the ps3 direct to one and the tv direct to another. i would then have the xbox set up with a splitter switch to run to either the one or the other. provided you have 2 hdmi inputs on each tv this would work fine and to swap at most you would need to do is turn a knob and change one tvs input from hdmi 1 to hdmi 2. easier than unplugging wires.

Assassinharry

Honorable
Sep 2, 2012
While that may be achiveable and almost what I wanted but not quite. I want the ability to have it possible to say play Xbox on tv 1 while watching tv on tv 2, then be able to switch and let's say play ps3 on tv 2 while watching tv on tv 1. I want all 3 devices to be able to be played on either tv