Screen Shot: Facebook to Get Voice Calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
well iwe used face book sens beta and loved it but the newer V suck donkey ballz dunno why they are ower feeding the software so much ceep it simple for pet sake.

G

If it's done with Jingle, it should be free. Else, I wont use it.

jisamaniac

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2009
Dear Tomshardware.

Why haven't any of your authors done a piece on Egypt's entire mobile and cable internet network being taking down by their government? Granted this isn't a new technology, but it is technology related. And IMO it is one of the biggest events out on the net since MPAA started going after Bit Torrent users. Your job is to post about internet tech RELATED news articles on here for us to read. Yet, I don't see any articles being written about these events, and I am outraged about the lack of effort being put into it. We demand the best from you and ladies and gentlemen and you have not delivered your end.

JP

www.reddit.com for Egypt govt repressing citizens and taking down the net to cover it up.

Von Death

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
[citation][nom]__-_-_-__[/nom]because they are busy making articles about crAPPLE.Apparently it's more important for them.[/citation]
Truly stated. Also, Toms could do some investigative reporting; call Facebook PR and see if they can comment about alleged Voice Calling function.

milktea

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
Facebook? What is it?
I've created an account on Facebook, but never use it. And Facebook keeps sending me e-mails begging me to log back in. It's so funny! :D

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]jisamaniac[/nom]Dear Tomshardware. Why haven't any of your authors done a piece on Egypt's entire mobile and cable internet network being taking down by their government? Granted this isn't a new technology, but it is technology related. And IMO it is one of the biggest events out on the net since MPAA started going after Bit Torrent users. Your job is to post about internet tech RELATED news articles on here for us to read. Yet, I don't see any articles being written about these events, and I am outraged about the lack of effort being put into it. We demand the best from you and ladies and gentlemen and you have not delivered your end.JPwww.reddit.com for Egypt govt repressing citizens and taking down the net to cover it up.[/citation]
Because everyone in the world already knows Egypt is a shit-hole that has been going steadily downhill for the last 4000 years, the Government is corrupt, the people are angry and eventually the Police will just kill all the protestors. The same shit has been happening around the Middle East and Africa for thousands of years and isn't likely to end any time soon.

So they had the Internet cut off, heads are next, except you won't see it on You Tube this time.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]icemunk[/nom]facebook is slow to innovate, their more focused selling our personal information to the highest bidders[/citation]
Unlike Google, right?
/sarcasm

g0rilla

Distinguished
May 15, 2007
[citation][nom]jisamaniac[/nom]Dear Tomshardware. Why haven't any of your authors done a piece on Egypt's entire mobile and cable internet network being taking down by their government? [/citation]

Toms will have that story in a few days. It seems like the breaking news on here is 2 or 3 days later than most of the other tech blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.