Screen video capture software (for creating narrated instructional videos)

sirhawkeye64

Estimable
May 28, 2015
Looking for suggestions for screen-recording software for me to record my screen as I narrate (for training purposes). I'm always a bit skeptical of these types of programs (a bit concerned about security, and these types of programs "phoning home" when in use--or not in use).

Any suggestions? I'd prefer free, but a paid program would be considered too. Just need to be able to record normal screen output (ie. my desktop) and have the option to record audio through the computer mic or a headset.

Suggestions?

Solution
Cyber link Power Director and Camtasia studio both are the most popular software with including screen recording features ,system audio and your audio narration . Best choice is camtasia studio . You can edit and publish your videos on social media too .

ManuMahajan

Prominent
Apr 23, 2017
Cyber link Power Director and Camtasia studio both are the most popular software with including screen recording features ,system audio and your audio narration . Best choice is camtasia studio . You can edit and publish your videos on social media too .

Solution