so i was working on my laptop the other day adding another stick of ram to it, and it went smoothly. i put everythin back where it should be and booted the system back up, but when it turned on the screen wouldnt show a picture or anythin and the power light kept blinkin. i used a magnetic screwdriver and now screws magnetize to my laptop but the magnetic field in my screwdriver is gone now. so i tink i may have transfered the magnetic field somehow while takin apart the system. anyone know a fix? feel free to ask a question if i didnt give a specific detail u need.
here are my specs if u need dem for some reason
intel core i5
amd r9 m275