• Check out all the best Amazon Prime Day deals 2021 here!

SD c a r d no longer working

Nov 1, 2018
I have an Sony Xperia z tablet, I bought an original Samsung SD card, mounted when first put in, worked fine for few days, now not visible on file Explorer, unmounted and tried on pc, works fine, formatted it, one min it's mounts but then if u switch tablet off till next day it unmounts, any ideas how to fix please?

Saga Lout

Olde English
Android standard file managers are generally unreliable as are most of the add-on variety.

Go to the Play Store (silly name) and seek out Root File Manager. You don't need to root the device to use it and it's streets ahead of any other I've tried out.

Saga Lout

Olde English
Android standard file managers are generally unreliable as are most of the add-on variety.

Go to the Play Store (silly name) and seek out Root File Manager. You don't need to root the device to use it and it's streets ahead of any other I've tried out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Android Tablets 0
C Android Tablets 2
Hold0ut Android Tablets 0
Game stark Android Tablets 0
hi2vickyy Android Tablets 4
gruffoldbear Android Tablets 8
P Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
Rissy Android Tablets 4
M Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 8
L Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 7
C Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question Settings AND google play stop working on initial setup after factory/reset
Question how toget a tablet to work as a hdmi monitor
Question Cameras not working Galaxy Tab S4
Question How to fix a Zpad that is stuck on its boot logo and hard reset won't work
Solved! Wipe Data/Factory Reset does not work giving "No Command" error
Question android 6.0 on screen keyboard not working. can't enter password to get in. wondering if i add a plug in keyboard will it let me type in my password?
Question Hard reset won't work, totally frozen.
Solved! Solved - HipStreet Pilot tablet - factory reset not working
Question Sound isnt working
My rca tablet works with keyboard, however the keyboard no longer charges the tablet as a docking station
How do you remove Verizon from the eclipse tablet? I no longer have them!
Can no longer move apps to sd card on Samsung Galaxy Tab A (Android 7.1.1)
No longer under a warranty so what do I need to do?
Solved! My galaxy tab A no longer registering that it has an sd card
tablet 4 samsung tablet screen froze after it was reset the screen no longer worked
I had several games download to my sd card but once I updated then they would no longer install on sd card
Samsung galaxy tablet 8 inch will no longer connect to home wife or connects intermittently.
Auto-rotate no longer functions ...in only ONE app?
galaxy Tab 2 charger no longer available for purchase in service provider's stores like Verizon
my tablet no longer to usb mount mass storage anymore and wont allow me to select it manualy

ASK THE COMMUNITY