SD Card Blank or Has Unsupported Files

Zamuraii

Commendable
May 10, 2016
So.. I recently formatted my Samsung Galaxy S5 as I wanted it to be factory reset. Before doing this I backed up all my images to my 64gb micro SD card, which has been used in my phone since I got it (almost a year ago). The SD card has been working fine since I got it. However after factory resetting my phone, my SD card doesn't work. I try to mount it and it says "SD Card is blank or has unsupported files". It gives me the option to format it however I don't want to since all my images are on there. Any fix?

Saga Lout

Olde English
Pull that Micro SD card and buy a carrier to convert it to the size of a standard SD card so you can read it in a laptop, PC or sometimes even a printer. If you can see the files that way, back them up.

It's best then to buy a new micro card for the phone then decide whether to copy the files you recovered back to the phone.

Saga Lout

Olde English
Pull that Micro SD card and buy a carrier to convert it to the size of a standard SD card so you can read it in a laptop, PC or sometimes even a printer. If you can see the files that way, back them up.

It's best then to buy a new micro card for the phone then decide whether to copy the files you recovered back to the phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 2
Z Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 3
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
E Cell Phone General Discussion 2
M Cell Phone General Discussion 2
G Cell Phone General Discussion 1
L Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
T Cell Phone General Discussion 3