SD card not accepred by Samsung tablet t580

Arkoudaki

Commendable
Oct 11, 2016
Hello. I tried to add an 32gb SD card to my Samsung t580, but the tablet won't recognise the card. I get error mesages such as "card corrupted" or " card unsupported" and requests to format it and set it up which always fail and end up in the same error messages. The card is new, works perfectly on my laptop and I have already formatted it to all options available. Still, nothing. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Solution
1. It could be your slot and not the SD card. Make sure there is no dust, dirt or other things in it.

2. I would try looking in the tablets "Settings" and then "Storage" to see if you can delete and then format it there.

3. While the SD card is in the tablet, try connecting the tablet to a computer. You may be able to then format it this way and get it to work with the tablet.
1. It could be your slot and not the SD card. Make sure there is no dust, dirt or other things in it.

2. I would try looking in the tablets "Settings" and then "Storage" to see if you can delete and then format it there.

3. While the SD card is in the tablet, try connecting the tablet to a computer. You may be able to then format it this way and get it to work with the tablet.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS