SD card not being recognized in computer

Gaylemi

Estimable
Jan 4, 2016
I have SD cards from trail camera that now won't show on the desktop computer. they showed for a few times with the window that comes up and you choose how to open and view. that window no long shows, nothing happens at all when I insert the cards. I have Windows Vista . I looked in Device Manager and did not see the SD card when it was inserted but then again. I am not very proficient on the computer. Any help would be great and please know that it will have to be in simple terms. thanks, Gayle

Gaylemi

Estimable
Jan 4, 2016

Gaylemi

Estimable
Jan 4, 2016
I have restarted and also used the air cleaner on the slot. The cards work fine in the camera and it is all cards, not just one that doesn't work in the computer. I think it has to be the computer, maybe something is wrong in the slot but it's too small to see into.

Gaylemi

Estimable
Jan 4, 2016

Not sure what the listing is for the driver? I uninstalled and reinstalled USB Mass Storage Device that didn't get me anywhere. Where and what is the name of driver I need to uninstall and reinstall? And I did look with flashlight into the slot.