Solved! SD Card on Amp 3

Oct 19, 2018
I have an sd card for storage in my Samsung Amp 3. Until last week, I could very easily move apps to the sd card to free up internal storage, without any problems. Now, I am getting an error message that the apps cannot because there's "not enough storage space". But the sd card has 30 gb of free space. Any ideas about how to fix the problem?

Solution
Well to move them back to the phone, if they were originally on the phone, you would have to clear up some space on it. Or save whatever data you can from the ones on the card to say a computer and then turn the card back to "External" storage (as it was before) and once it has been changed then return it to "Internal" storage which should wipe it clean and allow you to start over with reinstalling the apps and the data you saved. Or start with a new SD card as the older one may be damaged.
Try restarting (turn off and back on) the phone and see if it will work again. There may have been an update that caused this issue and sometimes restarting is all it needs. Should that not do it, then you may need to go through the process of moving the apps back to the phone (if they were moved over) or uninstalling them (if they were directly installed on the card) wipe the card and start again.

Oct 19, 2018

This did not work, and now not only can I not transfer apps to storage on the sd card, but I also don't have enough space on the internal storage to reinstall the apps.

Well to move them back to the phone, if they were originally on the phone, you would have to clear up some space on it. Or save whatever data you can from the ones on the card to say a computer and then turn the card back to "External" storage (as it was before) and once it has been changed then return it to "Internal" storage which should wipe it clean and allow you to start over with reinstalling the apps and the data you saved. Or start with a new SD card as the older one may be damaged.

Solution