Question SD card shows in storage but not in the file manager.

Jun 11, 2020
I use an infinix s5. About three days ago, I noticed it was getting very slow. I decided to slot in my sd card to help it perform better. While I was trying to set up the SD card, I clicked on the 'forget SD card' button. I also transferred data from the SD card but then I noticed it wasn't showing internal storage so I transferred the files back. Now, the storage still shows SD card but file manager doesn't. My fear is the internal storage will soon fill up. Please how can I use both my sd card and internal storage simultaneously? Thanks.

DarkSoulz20

Great
Sep 8, 2020
I use an infinix s5. About three days ago, I noticed it was getting very slow. I decided to slot in my sd card to help it perform better. While I was trying to set up the SD card, I clicked on the 'forget SD card' button. I also transferred data from the SD card but then I noticed it wasn't showing internal storage so I transferred the files back. Now, the storage still shows SD card but file manager doesn't. My fear is the internal storage will soon fill up. Please how can I use both my sd card and internal storage simultaneously? Thanks.
hi when did you purchase this phone/sd card?
It could be defective.
I would need more info on your software on the phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nbd8 Android Smartphones 2
K Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
P Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 3
L Android Smartphones 4
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
N Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 5
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 5
Similar threads
Question Sd card shows unsupported on my redmi note 5 pro because I previously used it as internal storage on another device.
Solved! I have an oppoA3s and have a memory of 16 GB but but still my phones shows internal storage is running out though I transter t
I purchased a song on Google play but it doesn't show on my library even when i try to search it from my file storage it's not
Solved! How do you format SD card if it does not show up under storage?
My memory card is of 32 gb but after 722 mb it is showing not enough storage what to do
On my Samsung j5 whenever i open my gallery it shows storage full and gallery does not open i have installed a SD card but it
My 64 GB SD card is unsupported in my HTC phone. I was using it as internal storage but suddenly it shows unsupported SD card
How to set Storage Location when phone shows 3 different ones
Internal storage and sd card is not showing in file manager in my intex aqua trend lite mobile
Showing as potable storage instead of internal storagr
When I copy any file or video's to phone memory and it show the file location:///storage/storage0/video can't play . what to d
sd card not showing up as internal storage.
Hi, I m using Sony experia m2. While transferring photos from internal storage to sd card, it's showing transferred interrupte
I have my SDcard insert but when I want to pass an application to the SDcard,it doesn't show that is there but in the storage
in my phone SD card and phone storage not show in filemanager and that creates a problem to download
i have panasonic eluga l2 always shows( internal storage is running out and insufficient sto) don't show move to sd card what
Android M ROM don't show internal storage
PC not show external SD card
I recently brought a Samsung J5 and I brought a 16gb memory card but when I go to storage on the phone it shows the memory car
hello i am having a promblem that my phone does not show internal storage in filemanager i tried to mount but its not mounting

ASK THE COMMUNITY