Question SD card shows in storage but not in the file manager.

Jun 11, 2020
I use an infinix s5. About three days ago, I noticed it was getting very slow. I decided to slot in my sd card to help it perform better. While I was trying to set up the SD card, I clicked on the 'forget SD card' button. I also transferred data from the SD card but then I noticed it wasn't showing internal storage so I transferred the files back. Now, the storage still shows SD card but file manager doesn't. My fear is the internal storage will soon fill up. Please how can I use both my sd card and internal storage simultaneously? Thanks.

DarkSoulz20

Great
Sep 8, 2020
I use an infinix s5. About three days ago, I noticed it was getting very slow. I decided to slot in my sd card to help it perform better. While I was trying to set up the SD card, I clicked on the 'forget SD card' button. I also transferred data from the SD card but then I noticed it wasn't showing internal storage so I transferred the files back. Now, the storage still shows SD card but file manager doesn't. My fear is the internal storage will soon fill up. Please how can I use both my sd card and internal storage simultaneously? Thanks.
hi when did you purchase this phone/sd card?
It could be defective.
I would need more info on your software on the phone.