Sd Crad not storing data?

Damiano_1

Estimable
Oct 8, 2015
Hi i bought an Sd card(128gb) for my S7 edge, And every time i try to store any data on it the data either gets corrupted or just disappear.
I have formated it but it didnt help.
I could really use some help please.

Solution
Best thing to do really is to insert it on a diff phone(best is with another s7) or even with other models/make(that supports 128gb). Check if it would work there. If it is working. Try to make sure your phone is updated(anything that needs an update). You can effectively check that using Samsung Kies. Hope this helps. Please reply here if works or even if doesn't work. This might give ideas to other forum members on what to advice next. ^_^

khunter7565

Commendable
Aug 11, 2016
Best thing to do really is to insert it on a diff phone(best is with another s7) or even with other models/make(that supports 128gb). Check if it would work there. If it is working. Try to make sure your phone is updated(anything that needs an update). You can effectively check that using Samsung Kies. Hope this helps. Please reply here if works or even if doesn't work. This might give ideas to other forum members on what to advice next. ^_^

Solution