SDXC Card can't be read anywhere!

AssassinBob

Commendable
Jun 10, 2016
I just got a Silicon Power SDXC 64GB microSD card and I haven't been able to have it working at all yet
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00TB8XZOK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So whenever I insert the microSD part of it into my phone, nothing happens at all. No detection whatsoever. This is a link to my model of phone.
http://www.gsmarena.com/blu_studio_energy_2-7671.php

I contacted BLU about te problem and all they told me to do was to format the SD card and my phone.

When I plug the microSD card in with its SD card adapter into an external reader, I can't find it anywhere. It gives me an option to Safely eject it but nothing happens when I click on it. It doesn't show up on My PC or Disk Management and when using SDFormatter v4.0, the application freezes if I ever press on "Refresh" when my card is plugged in. I have the same problem with my laptop and it's built in slot but the card actually shows up in Devices and Printers.

What's wrong here? It's so terrible to always buy a product to be inconvenienced like this. It's really not necessary

Solution
If this card isn't registering on anything. Not a phone, computer, or other device. And on top of that it is causing errors when you have it connected to the computer, there is something wrong with that card.

It almost makes me think it isn't a "new" card.

Also, the SD card, while at the max size your device allows, it may not be one that works well.

I would really suggest you contact the place you got the card from, and seek a replacement or a refund and get a different type of card.
If this card isn't registering on anything. Not a phone, computer, or other device. And on top of that it is causing errors when you have it connected to the computer, there is something wrong with that card.

It almost makes me think it isn't a "new" card.

Also, the SD card, while at the max size your device allows, it may not be one that works well.

I would really suggest you contact the place you got the card from, and seek a replacement or a refund and get a different type of card.

Solution