Searching for a light 4000 euros 15.6" laptop - MSI WS63VR 7RL - HP ZBook Studio G3 Mobile Workstation - MS Surface Book 2

Omega Force

Estimable
May 13, 2015
Hello.

I don't know much about computers and hardware.

I'm searching for a laptop with the following characteristics:
Operating System: Windows 10 (not Mac OS, not Linux)
Budget: between 3400 euros and 4600 euros
Weight: as light as possible, ideally no more than 2 kg
Screen size: preferably 15.6" (could also accept 14" or 17")
Long battery life
Use: about 10 hours per day laying down on my bed, never using a mouse (always using the trackpad), playing chess, analysing chess games with chess engines, watching Youtube videos, email, WhatsApp, web browsing with hundreds of tabs open simultaneously
Webcam centered at the top of the screen (not at the bottom of the screen)
Preferably, audio at the right and left of the keyboard (not at the top of the keyboard, not under the laptop)
Preferably, trackpad centered horizontally

I've found these three laptops that correspond to what I'm looking for but not exactly:

MSI WS63VR 7RL-053FR
https://www.msi.com/Workstation/WS63VR-7RL.html
Price: 4000 euros
Weight: 1.8 kg
Intel Core i7-7700HQ
32 Go
SSD 256 Go + HDD 1 To
15.6" LED Ultra HD
NVIDIA Quadro P4000 8 Go
Wi-Fi AC
Bluetooth
Webcam
Windows 10 Professionnal 64 bits
But it says that this laptop is for "Professional 3D graphics" and "Virtual Reality (VR)", two things which I would never do. So is this a problem? Does this mean that with this laptop I would not be able to do the things I want to do (chess, Youtube, web browsing) on this computer?

HP ZBook Studio G3 Mobile Workstation
https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-zbook-studio-g3-mobile-workstation---customizable-m6v82av-mb
Price: 4209 euros
Weight: "2 kg" (imprecise?)
15.6"
Xeon E3-1505MV5
32 Go RAM
512 Go SSD
The first problem is that this laptop has a Power button (that switches the computer off if pressed) at the top left and a Wifi button (that switches the Wifi off if pressed) at the top right. Since I would be using this computer laying down on my bed, I would often accidentally press these buttons. And when I will be playing chess, turning off the Wifi (even for a few seconds) would likely mean losing the game without being able to finish it which is totally unacceptable... So would I be able to solve this problem? Would I be able to de-activate these two buttons so that when I press them (accidentally) they wouldn't do anything (the buttons would have no effect)?
And the second potential problem is that the weight is not clear. On some websites it just says "2 kg" which is imprecise because it only has one significant digit, does it mean that the weight is imprecise to +/- 0.5 kg? (Generally other computers have two significant digits such as "2.0 kg" implying a precision of +/- 0.05 kg) And on other websites it's even worse, it says "Starting at 2 kg", implying that if I buy one it might weight more than 2 kg (which would not be acceptable)...

Microsoft Surface Book 2
https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/p/surface-book-2/8mcpzjjcc98c
Price: 3660 euros
Weight: 1.9 kg
Intel Core i7-8650U
16 Go
SSD 1 To
15" LED Tactile
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 Go
Wi-Fi AC
Bluetooth
Webcam
Windows 10 Professionnal 64 bits
This one is weird to me as I've never used anything like it. Its screen can be separated from its keyboard+trackpad part. And it has a touch-screen. I'm afraid to buy this one as there is the risk that I end up not liking it... (though of course it's also possible that I end up loving it even more than normal laptops)

I haven't found any other laptop that corresponds to what I'm looking for, they are all either too heavy (more than 2 kg) or too cheap (less than 3400 euros). So if you know of any other laptop that corresponds to what I'm looking for, please tell me.

Omega Force

Estimable
May 13, 2015
Why is being less expensive a "problem"?
I want an expensive laptop because the price is positively correlated with the quality, and I'm going to use the laptop 10 hours per day (which is a lot) so I should get a laptop of the highest quality. Also from my experience cheap laptops tend to have problems more often than expensive ones.

For your light use, a Surface would seem to be the trick.
I've recently found that a problem with the Microsoft Surface Book 2 is that it can never be repaired, once there is a single problem we have to buy a new laptop...

USAFRet

Illustrious

"repair"?
That's what the warranty is for.
It breaks, you send it back, they give you a new one.

There is little on a laptop that can be "repaired" at the consumer level.