Sennheiser Game One question

Slamah

Estimable
Aug 3, 2015
I am thinking of purchasing the Sennheiser Game One. I am planning on using it to game, mostly CS:GO. I was wondering if I should buy an amp or sound card to accompany it or should my on board sound work fine (MOBO: Gigabyte z97x ud5h). Thanks for any responses I get.

Solution
Nope, the sound card you have is great as is.
I own the G4ME ZEROs and use them with an old Creative Sound Blaster Z along with my Sennheiser Momentum 2.0s, but they're prob a bit out of your price range! ^.^
The Sound Blaster E1 is a good basic amp for your headphones, and comes in relatively cheap too.
The only difference between the E1 and E3 is bluetooth connectivity, so something to consider if you run with the G4ME Ones, which I have no idea why you would do.... :p
Anyways, get back to me with any questions you have.

Chugalug_

Estimable
Nope, the sound card you have is great as is.
I own the G4ME ZEROs and use them with an old Creative Sound Blaster Z along with my Sennheiser Momentum 2.0s, but they're prob a bit out of your price range! ^.^
The Sound Blaster E1 is a good basic amp for your headphones, and comes in relatively cheap too.
The only difference between the E1 and E3 is bluetooth connectivity, so something to consider if you run with the G4ME Ones, which I have no idea why you would do.... :p
Anyways, get back to me with any questions you have.

Solution

Slamah

Estimable
Aug 3, 2015

Thanks for your response! I will definitely check that amp out if I need one. Love your profile picture btw.