Sennheiser Momentum or Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats

Pauuuuulix

Estimable
Jun 19, 2014
Let's keep it simple.
Just scream out your opininon and please, if you could, explain why.
I value the sound quality the most.

Pauuuuulix

Estimable
Jun 19, 2014
Sennheiser: 2
Beats: 0
Tho I was expecting to sennheiser win this competition I had to be sure about it so I asked the mighty forum of Tom where I can get the best answers.
But thread is not yet closed and answering still allowed so you may let me know your suggestions if you have the time to do that.

though, that does not mean the momentum is really the only choice nor the best one. there are plenty of other good headphones out there but without any budget, preferences, what you will be driving them with and more information all we can do is pick A or B.

shotgunz

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2011
RHA MA750 has my vote, probably the best IEM I've heard for around $130. The momentum in-ear is pretty bassy while the 750 is warm or a little bit bassier than neutral sounding. Also has a soundstage larger than most IEM's and has great build quality with the housing being milled out of metal.

Pauuuuulix

Estimable
Jun 19, 2014
The top is about 100 dollars/euros. The use will be just listening music from my asus zenfone 2 daily. The sound should be clean, this is very important for me, a decent(not too strong) bass and mids, not sure about highs. Overall I value the sound quality the most, design too quite a lot. The main problem is that in my country I wont be able to get my hands on most of the stuff that's recommended out there. Momentum seemed like a reasonable choice with good sound and I can buy it.