set up Rx-440 to tcl tv

Jul 16, 2018
Hi all. I need help setting up my
Yamaha rx-v440 receiver to my tcl tv.
I have looked and looked through the manual and searched google for hours and just cant seem to find the help I need.
Can someone play help me....

Solution
Connect all your video sources to the TV. If you have any audio only sources then they can connect directly to the receiver.
Connect the digital audio output of the TV (usually optical) to an optical input on the receiver.
Check the TV manual on how to turn on the output. You may have to turn the TV speakers off too, Set to bitstream so you get surround sound.
Check the receiver manual on how to assign the connection to an input in the input menu.
Connect all your video sources to the TV. If you have any audio only sources then they can connect directly to the receiver.
Connect the digital audio output of the TV (usually optical) to an optical input on the receiver.
Check the TV manual on how to turn on the output. You may have to turn the TV speakers off too, Set to bitstream so you get surround sound.
Check the receiver manual on how to assign the connection to an input in the input menu.

Solution