Sex Education Flash Game: Fight the Sperminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigahertz20

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
LOL, they made the Asian girl the slut, the white girl the clean virgin, and the description under the black guy says he fights to prove size doesn't matter...lol...shouldn't that be under the white guys description? I mean, we all know, black guys are bigger, right?

megamanx00

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2008
:lol: OMG I can't stop laughing. Still, it's a positive thing. I remember sex education in schools to be lacking, and we all know abstinence doesn't work ^_^. The only problem is will kids stop laughing and take it seriously? We'll see.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]justiceguy216[/nom]I played through this game and I actually learned something; Canada's sex ed beats the hell outta what we have in the US![/citation]
Damn straight. =D

Its been proven time after time again that abstinence is an inferior way of protection to teach kids, because they just screw anyways.
I got one question wrong though. =(

Actually, sex ed efforts are working too well in Canada, as the European (white) population is actually shrinking. It's largely immigration and the such that Canada's population is rising.

Pailin

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
heh

One thing leads to another... next the kids will all be wanting their own:

Roxxxy

is programable too, submissive, dominatrix, teacher? lol

just for education purposes mind ;)

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
Sex Ed class in 2010:

Teacher: Who knows what a penis is?
Student: It's a trolling mechanism for /b/tards.

Seriously, any 6 year old that has used the internet probably knows more about sex than their teacher does nowdays.

Montezuma

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2008
Forget the game, I just want the music. It screams fun, excitement, and hardcore action. Oh wait, I get it now. Who wouldn't want to fight someone with penises for hands?

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]Pailin[/nom]hehOne thing leads to another... next the kids will all be wanting their own:Roxxxyis programable too, submissive, dominatrix, teacher? loljust for education purposes mind[/citation]
ha i lol'd because my ex girlfriends name was roxanne. Her mother told me she named her after the police song(the one about the prostitute) and she knew what it was really about.

Status
Not open for further replies.