"Shank" Tool Removed from Facebook, No One Surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

What's more fun than smacking your friends around? Folks really need to stop being so sensitive.

Mr_Man

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2008
Oh my gosh, are you serious?! I can't believe anyone ever has thought this was a slight problem. I have personally used the shank superpoke at least twice. The fact that they would REMOVE this is absolutely silly, in my opinion. Why not remove the other potentially offensive ones?

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
There are the people that would file a police report if you shanked them on Facebook, then sue you for mental anguish and pain and suffering, etc.. Like my 9 year old neighbor who was arrested for assault when she threw a water balloon at another neighbor. Some people have absolutely NO sense of humor.

martin0642

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
Welcome to Bubble-Wrapped Earth 2.0

Anything that can possibly be used for any negative purpose, or could offend anyone, ever, is about to be banned for everyone. We'll go from womb to incubator where we will stay sedated until death if these sissies have any say in the matter.

This is why I actively offend people like this as many people as possible, they been to be reminded that there is no right to not be annoyed. Their opinions hold no weight with me, and I don't respect their beliefs just because they exist, be they religious or just the normal flavors of stupidity. Then again I guess those are one and the same.

Terrorists can take my life, but only the Government can take my freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.