Shanzai Creating PSP Phone Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashton

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
much like your racist, arrogant stupid attitude, the "chinks" as you call them make some of the best products you use and wear fool!

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
IF sony comes out with it we'll have a phone that can play some good games with decent graphics hopefully comes with a seperate usb umd drive.

stridervm

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2008
A clone doesn't necessarily mean it has an exact identical featureset.

Sadly, with this china phone it will usually just play 3GP files, play some built in Java games and then play MP3s. Usually it's just that.

At least, I haven't seen any Shanzai phone that actually supports Symbian.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]hack__you[/nom]^ just convince him that you both need it[/citation]
Hmm... this just may work on my boss.
'It's a completely legitimate business expense. And for full productivity, you should order two.'
Though, this may not work, because I;m a labourer. =)

Gimme 852x480 res, 256MB RAM, 32GB internal memory, microSD, 1GHz CPU, 3G wireless, a touchscreen, a second analog stick, and actually let us use it (software wise, it's locked tighter than anything else).
Do these, and I'll scrounge up $800 for you. =)

wiglyworm

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
Lol, there are already PSP clones out there in China. I've seen them labeled under Hunday (or however u spell it) and other copy cat manufacturers. Now if they actually play PSP games (probably do but don't use UMD), I havn't bothered b/c there is so much other crap to see and do but just letting u know from the horses mouth.

redplanet_returns

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2010
[citation][nom]anon123qwe[/nom]Anything that comes out from those f.ucking chinks is nothing but sh1t quality garbage.[/citation]

and u hiding behind ur newly created account with this as the only post is speaking volumes of your integrity.

kyzar

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2010
Hmmm, I have to renegotiate our corporate mobile contract in July... I was alreay going to ban the iphone (it's just shite with corporate email), but a phone-capable PSP? If it can receive Exchange for Mobiles email as well I might be investing in 27 to keep everyone happy, if not productive!

Status
Not open for further replies.