Sharkoon Mouse Editor - Need Simple help

lozball_666

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
:hello: Hi, I have a Sharkoon Fireglider and I really want to be able to use Mouse 5 button and scroll up/down to control the volume. Does anyone know how to do this. I am using the free Mouse Editor that came with the package. It seems to have EVERYTHING apart from the ability to use two mouse buttons together.

If there is a script to use with the macro manager or anyone knows a way to get the program to do it for me, that would be great

thanks

lozball_666

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011

Hey thanks for the quick reply.

That program is the one I'm already using. But on that, I'm trying to find out what to do so I can press Mouse 5 + Scroll Up/Down so that I can change my volume up or down on my pc (If I'm being stupid and there is something in that .zip that does that, just say)

The reason I want 2 mouse buttons to do this is because if I set scroll up/down to volume up/down, it disables the function to scroll up and down a page and I need that.

thanks

DERIIIFranz

Honorable
Apr 23, 2013
-PUSH-

Anyone got a solution for this problem? I'd also be interested in it!

I think the main issue is, how to trigger the scroll-wheel in macro editor! ("If the state of <<wheel-up>> is pressed" --> wheel-up cannot be triggered as far as I know?)

every hint is appreciated!

MeneerWitte

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
:hello:

Kindly I ask your attention. :)

Yeah, I do!

Just contact the programmer of the program and ask for an update that makes it possible. :hap:

Silly, isn't it?

Most people forget about those things.

Hopefully I let you known enough and that you will find the answers you seek! :)

Good luck and have fun doing it! :hap:

Best Regards,

MeneerWitte

DERIIIFranz

Honorable
Apr 23, 2013

So I did! They told me that they just realized, that it wouldn't be possible. ^^ Sounds like they don't pay much attention... but hey, at least they answered ^^