Question Sharp LC-55P62U BLUE CIRCLE PROBLEM

Jun 2, 2022
I have been having an issue with a blue circle that keeps spinning I cant use the remote at all on either the TV or remote itself I tried the soft resets as I cannot do the factory reset as the only thing i can do is turn the tv on... i cant change channels volume, input etc and nothing works... i can see the picture but cant put volume up or down and if i try that blue circle pops up .. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Oh and I was also told by the Sharp Support that this model does not have a hard reset

Jun 2, 2022
Not yet Has this first happened to you in the past month? its almost like it did an auto update and froze it out I saw another similar post elsewhere

Jun 2, 2022
I figured as much when you call Sharp support they insist the problem needs to be "serviced" by only a repair shop that is recognized by Sharp they even gave me a specific list For myself that shop is over an hour away Sounds like a problem they did and want people to pay to have it "repaired"

Jun 2, 2022
I was told this morning by Sharp to try Volume + and Chanel - instead of the input/vol method i tried previously Has not worked for me yet but maybe you may be luckier than I have been Volume + and Chanel - reset are specific to this model apparently let me know if you have any luck